Monday 1 August 2011

Ruby's Blog, Aged 10, Friday 29 July

I enjoyed everything but I enjoyed the lifting the best. When we got there we did a warm up which was really fun. Then we learned Greig’s dance, which was really awesome. There were turns all of the time, which were quite confusing, then we went with a partner to make the dance – I went with Gill.

I loved all the lifting because if you lent back you would know that you would be safe. I also liked interviewing the women to find out the perfect world, then we got to share our ideas with everyone else. Leah and Liz had to do a song about guessing men – it was hilarious.

What I felt

I felt proud doing the folk dance by myself.

It was amazing when the boys lifted us because it felt as if you were flying.

It was great when I managed to solve Greig’s dance.

Great that I wasn’t that scared of the lifting.

Words to describe the dance thing

Trust

Flying

Fearless

Fun

Hilarious

Experience

Exciting

Proud

Achieve

Awesome

Freak at first

Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment