Tuesday 26 July 2011

Madame Aggiss Strikes Again

Blogging!

The hell I can…………I is woman!

I can blog till I drop should I so choose.

And today I choose.

Today what to say………………..

screaming…………

Can that woman scream? The hell she can………..

And moving with balls and following the beat and keeping in time and making it loop and running around with touch and with and with go and with touch and go and can I go!

The hell I can…………….

The watching and waiting and talking and listening and thinking and moving and doing and doing……….

Can that woman go?

The hell she can…………………….

She drags her game fleshy body into touch

DON’T TOUCH ME!!!

That almost missed………my contact moment

I contact with my eyes my thoughts my head

Just don’t touch me……….

The hell you will………

Its not about shoes and shopping.

Or is it?

Shoes landing

Shoes in droves

Piles of shoes and filthy talk.

Go Mistress go, get the action in the room

Breathe the life into the space

Make it sing

Bring on the visuals

Bring on the action

Bring on the courage

Bring on the stasis and sound

Ladies! bring me my box.

Its full of clutter, white clutter and amplification

I need to say a few words with my spangly pants in the air

With my fallen woman ways

With snippy snippy biting words

And so I speak to the sound of Calamity Jane

I speak to the sound of choking paper and rotten boxed beings

And can I go?

The hell I can…………..


Laughter

So much laughter

And do I laugh?

The hell I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment